Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A twist

So far my life seems pretty tragic. But it really isn't. I still talk with by BFF, i have the best dad in the world, my mom is like my best friend, and i sometimes talk with my guy friend from Ukraine (who got really cute in the past year or so). I wish i could say that my life is great, and although most of it is, high school really does bring it down. I don't understand why adults say that high school is "the best years of your life." Apperently when i'm older i'll look back and laugh at just how stupid i was to worry about these things. I doubt that will happen, high school is torture. If you're not wearing the boots that every one has then you're considered weird, you're pressured by your parents to make good grades, and you're still trying to fit in so that you'll have friends.

No comments: