Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Beginning

This is my first blog so as usual i start by telling about my self. I'm a girl, although my blog is pink i'm not a girly girl. My star sign is taurus. I was born in Ukraine, but only speak Russain and English. I'm a sucker for romantic comidies, and i especially love "what happens in vegas". My biggest fear is death and losing. I've never lost anyone close to me and can't imagine what it would be like. Enough about that. Now I want to tell you about my life. I just started high school which means new everything, and if that isn't enough my best friend went to a different high school. Basically i'm lost in a new school where i don't fit in. All the girls there are either asian or jewish. I'm different. But not in a good way. I'm going to transfer to a catholic school for next semster but i might not get in. Which means i have to work extra hard this semster and still face the possibility that it'll be for nothing.

No comments: